Stop by and see
1 mile out of Alton South on HWY 19
WELCOME, We would love to earn your business!
Spring is right around the corner so I am bringing you a spring car care tip!
Wet Driving Tips
- We will check your tires to see that they offer the proper amount of tread.
- Tires that offer maximum grip in wet weather are best; we are happy to make some recommendations.
- Always drive with two hands.
- Slow down before turning, and maintain a consistent speed throughout the turn.
- While turning, don’t make any sudden steering wheel movements.
- Only brake in a straight line before the turn, and do so gradually. Do not brake during the turn.
- Significantly increase your following distance from other cars.
- If hydroplaning, do not accelerate or brake suddenly. Keep your foot lightly on the gas and steer the car forward until your tires regain traction.